What is a Chiropractor? How can they improve your health? Chiropractors are experts in spine and joint health. They use their extensive knowledge and proven techniques to treat patients using their hands. In fact, the word “chiropractic” derives from a Greek word meaning “to be done by hand.” Chiropractors use adjustments to reestablish proper joint movement and promote pain relief.
Why should you visit a Chiropractor? Here are just some of the reasons to visit a Chiropractor as soon as possible:
- Safe: Chiropractic care is known to be a safe alternative to pain medicine and surgery. Yes, surgery and medicine are sometimes necessary, but when they are not, why not choose a drug-free, non-invasive therapy? Chiropractic care is safe for everyone including, children, pregnant women, and sick patients.
- Relieve Pain: When your back is in pain, it is difficult to stay active, happy, and healthy. Your back is the center of your body. Chiropractors relieve back pain through spinal manipulation.
- Improve Posture: Your Chiropractor can help you establish good posture. They can recommend exercises and show you the proper way to sit and stand.
- Restoration: When you experience an injury, like a fall or car accident, your joints might be restricted. Chiropractors can help you restore your mobility, flexibly, and range of motion.
- Improve Overall Health: Chiropractors are experts in body alignment. They can realign your back to relieve pain and improve function. This allows your body heal itself. When you take your health seriously and see a Chiropractor, you are setting yourself up for a life with less pain. When your back doesn’t hurt, you can be more active. You might also feel less stress from not having to deal with pain.
What are you waiting for? Dr. Darrell Beauvais, Chiropractor at Porter County Wellness, can help you live a life with less pain. Call: (219) 615-3178 or email: DrBeauvais1787@gmail.com TODAY!